geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applications are rendered unavailable when resources dependencies are redeployed
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:34:10 GMT
Hi Amit,

I think you may want to try this scenario out. You can try looking onto the
redeploy functionality and try a similar scenario and see the behavior.
Look into classses ConfigurationStatus, ConfigurationModel and see how the
childs are being stopped.

IIUC I do not see much issue in keeping the app up while the dependencies
are down only if the errors are logged properly. Probably others can
provide better insight on this.

Thanks
Ashish