geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any license issue about packaging jstl with OSGI information
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:45:35 GMT
I'm trying to pull openwebbeans to geronimo.   I also have similar question
because I need to depends some modules that are not ASL license.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.dom4j</artifactId>
 ----dom4j
is BSD-style license
            <version>1.6.1_3-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.javassist</artifactId>
 ---javassist is Dual-license; LGPL if downloaded as part of JBoss, MPL if
downloaded separately.
            <version>3.7.ga_1-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

--