geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let BundleDirContext extends BaseDirContext
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:04:43 GMT
I have gone head with it, currently it works well. Only two more changes are
added, override two setDocBase/getBasePath methods to avoid
NullPointerException. IMO, those parameters should be of no use in the
bundle environment. Anyway, I added the TODO tags in the codes, and will
check them later.

--
Ivan