geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0 Milestone Release?
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:06:33 GMT
And we could deliver some documents for 3.0 Milestone such as:
   1. how to build and run the 3.0 M1;
   2. how to deploy Aries Blog sample(Jarek already wrote the instructions)
on 3.0 M1;
   3. how OGSi was integrated with Geronimo;
   4. (if more, please append the list)

Meanwhile, we could start creating the WIKI space for Geronimo 3.0.

Any comments?

Jeff