geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [geronimo doc] ws-security at service side
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:32:11 GMT
Hello Devs/Jarek,

I have setup the Server side UsernameToken security in CXF/Jetty against
Geronimo-2.2 based on the patches attached here

I have attached the new patch named "UsernameToken_ServerSide.txt" on the
above JIRA, please review and apply it. Let me know if you want me to fix
something in it.

I look forward to seeing your comment on this patch.

Many Thanks,
Rahul