geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi requirements
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 05:09:45 GMT
Tim,

A subset. Geronimo will definitely support specifications such as
Blueprint, JTA, JMX, JNDI, JPA, Web Applications. Geronimo will also
provide some common services such as Log, Configuration Admin, Event
Admin, Tracker and possibly Metatype, XML Parser, and User Admin. I
don't think at this point we are planning to provide Remote Services,
Remote Service Admin, Http Service, Initial Provisioning, Declarative
Services, JDBC, or SCA. But of course one can install additional
bundles into Geronimo that will provide these services.

Jarek