geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Two type ASM packages are included in Geronimo
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:42:10 GMT
Hi
    Just find in Geronimo 2.2/3.0, we shipped two ASM packages, one is the
native ASM package, another is xbean-asm-shad, seems that the later one is
required by openejb-core/openejb-server. So just wonder whether the latter
one is a must package ? Or do we have to ship both of them ?
    Also, sometimes, while starting Geronimo 3.0 server, a CNF exception for
ASM package is thrown by xbean-reflect, after checking xbean-reflect, it
both marks native ASM and the shaded ASM as optional, so it will be not
clear which version is used in the runtime.
--
Ivan