geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Puri <amit.p...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5 (1st try)
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 07:08:42 GMT
+1

My Build was fine and I tested these Jira- 5148, 5027, 4927,  4896,  4892,
4844, result looks good.

----
Amit Puri
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group,
C Block, 6th Floor, Embassy Golf Links Business Park,
Bangalore.
Phone: 91-80-4192-7725, Mobile: 91-93420-61133
amit.puri@in.ibm.com

"When God Takes away something from your hands, don’t think he is
punishing.
But he is merely empting your hand to receive something better. So keep
trusting him."

             Ashish Jain
             <ashjain2@gmail.c
                                       dev@geronimo.apache.org
             08/04/2010 17:12                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5
             dev@geronimo.apac         (1st try)
                  he.org

My build and project imports was fine. Samples execution was successful. My
+1.