geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: components dependencies
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:02:26 GMT

On Apr 5, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Ivan wrote:

> For geronimo-schema-java1.4 and java 5 schemas, I wish somebody could double-check the
descriptions in the license and notice files in the geronimo-schema-javaee_6 before moving
them out. I have mentioned it in the past, and Donald gave me some suggestions to refer to
the OpenJPA project.  I do update them from my understanding. But ... Anyway, if we are OK
with the current descriptions, I would move 1.4 and 1.5 out as soon as possible.

IIRC, I took a quick look at the ee6 schema license/notice files and they looked good. Would
definitely re-review prior to release.

Are we going to/do we need to release 1.4 and 1.5 schema's? Originally the 1.4 and 1.5 schemas
had license restrictions which prohibited us including in our svn. If all xsd's have been
fixed, then we can move them out. It would be good to do this, but if we don't need to re-release
them, it's not absolutely imperative, IMO.

--kevan