geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.3.2
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 17:14:05 GMT
Vote passes with 10 +1 and no other votes.

Rob Davies
Dejan Bosanac
Gary Tully
Timothy BIsh
Hiram Chirino
Jim Gomes
Bruce Snyder
David Jencks
Colin MacNaughton
Guillaume Nodet (on the geronimo dev list :-))

I'll promote the staging repo.

I haven't found any recent maven sites, and there is so little difference between this and
5.3.1 that I'm not sure it's worth having a separate site.  However if someone wants the maven
site for 5.3.2 and tells me where it goes I'll try to get it up there.

many thanks!!
david jencks

On Apr 26, 2010, at 4:04 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've staged a release candidate for ActiveMQ 5.3.2.  The main driver for this is to get
the osgi version range fixes into a release usable by the upcoming geronimo 3.0 milestone.

> The changes since the recent 5.3.1:
>
> merging 881433 - jaxb plugin problem
> changing activemq.version to match project version
> AMQ-2501 Modify version range for camel imports
> AMQ-2637 port osgi version range fixes from trunk
> AMQ-2700 - code disclosure vunl
> AMQ-2675 - web console topic form
>
> The staging repo is here:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-022/
>
> The svn tag is here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-parent-5.3.2
>
> This seems to be a different name format than the other tags.  If people want me to redo
the release to fix this I will probably want to update the build a little more such as using
apache 7 parent pom and making the release plugin defaults work.