geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Bundles components for the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:06:19 GMT

On Apr 27, 2010, at 11:19 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> On 4/27/2010 11:09 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

svn:eol-style=native (i.e. LICENSE.vm). Probably because we don't define the file type in
our recommended client configuration -- https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/subversion-client-configuration.html.
We might want to consider updating...

our license choice (CDDL). Some versions of the dual license include instructions on how to
apply to a work. Don't see any reason not to use the same wording...

>>> I just discovered something very useful to know.  You can delete directories
from a  Nexus staging repository after the item has been closed.  I've removed the jaxb-impl
from the staging area, and will rollback just the release of that single item and stage a
new vote for just jaxb-impl.  This vote will now be for all of the bundles except for jaxb-impl,
which will allow this to proceed without cancelling the entire vote.

>>> Rick

both LICENSE and LICENSE.txt. I assume LICENSE.txt already existed in the jar?

>> I'm ok with the rollback of jaxb-impl -- as long as it's clear what people are/have
voted for.

>> JSTL has a CDDL license, also. Is it CDDL-only or dual licensed, also?
>>
> Rats, that's a dual license also.  I'll remove that one from the vote also and restage
separately.

Thanks Rick. So, with the exclusions of jaxb and jstl, I'm +1 for the remaining bundles.

--kevan