geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Time to release Geronimo 2.2.1 ?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:36:28 GMT
I wonder if anyone would have time to think about fixing GERONIMO-5256?  (WADI clustering deserializes
session contents with the wrong thread context classloader)

thanks
david jencks

On Apr 26, 2010, at 2:22 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

> We have had a couple of fixes in the 2.2 branch since the Geronimo 2.2 was released.
 Maybe it's time to release Geronimo 2.2.1 to bring all the available fixes to Geronimo users.

> If everybody agree to release the new 2.2.1 release.  I'd like to volunteer to be the
release mananger of this release. :  )

> I've created a wiki page[1] to track the current status of 2.2 branch since Geronimo
2.2.  If there's something that you want to include in the new release, this is the thread
to speak out.