geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Items we need to complete for the M1 release
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:14:56 GMT
Yoko looks ok if I can get the checksum issues fixed.

I've talked with the amq guys and we are going to try to get a 5.3.2 out this week.

My codehaus credentials stopped working (presumably due to jira problems there as well as
here) and I'm not getting password reset emails.... will need to straighten this out before
I can release tranql.

Currently I plan to make an xbean-bundleutils project from the stuff in kernel, then look
at connector and jaspi components.

We actually have rather few plugins excluded from the build.  It might be interesting to see
if we can get them all to build for the milestone.
        <!--<module>axis</module>--> (this might be hard, I think I took
a brief look)
        <!--<module>debugviews</module>-->
<!--        <module>openwebbeans</module>-->
        <!--<module>plancreator</module>-->
        <!--<module>ca-helper</module>-->
        <!--<module>mejb</module>-->
        <!--<module>monitoring</module>-->
        <!--<module>remote-deploy</module>-->
        <!--<module>sharedlib</module>-->
        <!--<module>concurrent</module>-->
        <!--<module>procrun</module>-->

thanks
david jencks

On Apr 23, 2010, at 12:44 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> On Apr 22, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:
>
>> Ok, I've put together a set of items that need to be completed for the M1 release.
 Here are the items I'm aware of: