geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Yoko 1.1 with osgi
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:27:31 GMT
The bad checksums seem to be because somehow maven 2.2.0 got installed on my system.  I have
no idea why, but it's known to produce bad checksums.

I'll try to contact e.g. brian fox to see what we can do about them.  I think usually what
has happened in the past is to promote, then fix, but maybe they can be fixed before promotion.

thanks
david jencks

On Apr 25, 2010, at 12:25 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> I'm seeing one blocker issue -- all of the checksums that I have downloaded do not match
the corresponding checksums that I compute. For instance:

> $ md5sum yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz ; cat yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz.md5
> md5sum yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz ; cat yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz.md5
> f9283f77a4dfbfa483a085fb073bc3f7  yoko-1.1-source-release.tar.gz
> e849d7acbeafe1726252619e651f534c
>
> Until these are fixed, I'm -1 for the release. I'm ok with the vote proceeding, if these
can be fixed in place (it doesn't look like the release artifacts need to be updated, just
the checksums).

> There's one minor issue in the NOTICE file. The COPYRIGHT date has not been updated:
>
> Copyright 1999-2008 The Apache Software Foundation
>
> Our convention has been to keep the last year up to date, upon the release. This is not
a requirement...

> --kevan
>

> On Apr 22, 2010, at 10:38 PM, David Jencks wrote:
>
>> Please vote on yoko 1.1, yoko with osgi support.  It works enough so an ORB and HandleDelegate
can be bound in jndi.  There are no non-classloading related code changes from previous yoko
releases.