geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OpenJPA-2.0.0 Plugins for Geronimo 2.1.3-2.1.5 servers
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:15:59 GMT

I think some of the SNAPSHOT references in the artifact-aliases are not
necessary but that isn't a big deal.

The jpa-tests still bother me but I guess they are not really part of
vote since we're not building or releasing them even though the they are
included in the tag referenced as part of the vote.  That's a bit
strange but I guess it isn't a reason to stop the vote either.  I
haven't found anything specifically forbidding this - so I assume it
must be alright.  In the future I would suggest that we remove items
that are not included in the vote from the tag.

Here's my +1

Joe