geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: site problems
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:07:55 GMT
OK, I think I have the site stuff working again.  I had a mistake with
the initial version which resulted in 2 banners (what you will see if
you look now) .. but on the next rsync the second banner should be removed.

I only updated the site template ... I suspect some of the other
templates for some other spaces (we have 17 in all) also need to be
updated.  I'll eventually get to those if somebody doesn't get there
before me.

Joe

On 4/29/10 9:16 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2010, at 9:05 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:
>
>> On 4/29/10 8:26 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
>>> http://geronimo.apache.org/ is not correct -- there are problems in the left-hand
column. I'm guessing that it has been caused by the recent confluence changes. Anybody able
to look at this?

>>> --kevan
>>
>> I'm looking into it.  It seems that there are some template changes we need to make.
 I just gave the changes a try on another project with some success so I'll see if I can make
it work for Geronimo as well.