geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject What happened to the geronimo-boilerplate?
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:17:54 GMT
In the 2.x releases, there is a geronimo-boilerplate config that
contains the information used to construct the legal files for the
Geronimo assemblies.  This does not appear to exist in the 3.0 trunk,
which I think is probably going to be an issue with getting 3.0 ready
for an M1 release because of the issues with the legal files.  Is it
possible to restore this processing for the assemblies in 3.0 or do we
suddenly need to cook up something to replace that?  Or am I just
missing that some other mechanism has replaced the boilerplate?

Rick