geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <>
Subject Checklist of items that that need to be done for a Geronimo release?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:00:27 GMT
Finally got a small break from pushing out component releases, so I'd
like to start tackling any work items that need to be performed before
we can release the server.  Is there a checklist somewhere of items that
need to be updated before the server can be released?  I suspect that
the server legal files are going to need a significant update, but I'm
not sure exactly what needs to be done.  Are there other similar items
that need to be tackled before we can think about creating a release

Also, when should we be considering creating an M1 server branch?  What
items need to be completed before the branch it taken?

View raw message