geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release OpenJPA-2.0.0 Plugins for Geronimo 2.2-2.2.1 servers
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 13:58:10 GMT
I don't see the same "big" issue with SNAPSHOT artifacts in this plugin
that I see with the 2.1.3 version - but I have the same question about
the need for SNAPSHOT references in artifact-alias entries.  This one
not only includes reference for Geronimo 2.2.1-SNAPSHOT but also
2.2.2-SNAPSHOT (which AFAIK doesn't even exist yet).

Joe