geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Bundles components for the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release (second attempt)
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:35:08 GMT
To support the upcoming Geronimo milestone release, I would like to the
newly created bundles components.
This components are versions of external Geronimo dependencies that have
been converted into OSGi jars.
This is a single vote for all of the converted dependencies required for
the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release.   The
parent pom issue that caused the previous vote to be canceled has been
fixed and the license issues with
jaxb-impl and jstl have hopefully been resolved.

A note on the bundle version numbers.  The numbering scheme uses the
version number from the original component jar, with a Geronimo version
number added using a "_n" suffix (all of these are the "_1" version).
The Derby version, 10.5.3.0_1_1 is not a type.  This is the wrappering
based on the 10.5.3.0_1 version of Derby.

The RAT and IANAL plugins have been run against of the projects.  All
tag svn versions have been
successfully built.

  Vote will be open for 72 hours.

  [ ] +1  approve
  [ ] +0  no opinion
  [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

  Staging repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-031/

All source repos are relative to location

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/bundles/tags

and have the same final element as the artifact name.

I am not listing each location individually because the mailing list
server rejected my
original email as spam because of the large number of links in the
email.  I apologize for the incovenience.

  The following components are being voted on (the bundles-parent has
already been promoted):

aspectjrt-1.6.2_1
aspectjweaver-1.6.2_1
axis-1.4_1