geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Bundles components for the Geronimo 3.0-M1 release
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:12:17 GMT
And my obligatory forgotten +1 too.

On 4/27/2010 12:06 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Apr 27, 2010, at 11:19 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

licensing information properly. Thanks!

have svn:eol-style=native (i.e. LICENSE.vm). Probably because we don't define the file type
in our recommended client configuration -- https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/subversion-client-configuration.html.
We might want to consider updating...

our license choice (CDDL). Some versions of the dual license include instructions on how to
apply to a work. Don't see any reason not to use the same wording...

from a  Nexus staging repository after the item has been closed.  I've removed the jaxb-impl
from the staging area, and will rollback just the release of that single item and stage a
new vote for just jaxb-impl.  This vote will now be for all of the bundles except for jaxb-impl,
which will allow this to proceed without cancelling the entire vote.

both LICENSE and LICENSE.txt. I assume LICENSE.txt already existed in the jar?