geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Yoko 1.1 with osgi
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:00:06 GMT
+1

ran RAT and IANAL and built from source.  RAT is giving a some failures,
but the failures are either missing copyrights in NOTICES.vm and
LEGAL.vm files or in the source files that are directly generated from
the idl files.  I don't think either problem is serious enough to
require a redo, particularly since these same issues were in the 1.0
release as well.

Rick

On 4/22/2010 10:38 PM, David Jencks wrote:
> Please vote on yoko 1.1, yoko with osgi support.  It works enough so an ORB and HandleDelegate
can be bound in jndi.  There are no non-classloading related code changes from previous yoko
releases.