geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo Java EE specs (attempt THREE)
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:43:28 GMT
Here are 3 scripts <attached> to help checkout, rat:check and build the
tags in the vote.

Can we ignore the following rat:check failures?

geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec-1.0 -
 src/main/resources/javax/servlet/resources/xml.xsd
 src/main/resources/javax/servlet/resources/XMLSchema.dtd

geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.7 -
  src/test/resources/wmtom.bin

geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.8/geronimo-javamail_1.4_provider -
  Several files under - src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/providers/

-Donald