geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Items we need to complete for the M1 release
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:17:55 GMT
Ok, I've put together a set of items that need to be completed for the
M1 release.  Here are the items I'm aware of:

Ok, the following things need to be done:

1) Get the specs released (up for vote now)
2) Release the various Geronimo subprojects the server is dependent upon
     - Geronimo bundles (I'm currently moving those out of the server
build and getting the license issues sorted out)
     - XBeans blueprint
     - yoko
     - The components components (transaction manager, connector, jaspi)
     - The xmlbeans schema components
     - Our version of tomcat in the external release
3) Sort out how to deal with our current snapshot dependencies.  This
includes (but not limited to):
     - openejb
     - activemq
     - aries (currently up for release vote)
     - pax-logging
     - some servicemix bundles
     - myfaces
     - felix bundlerepository
     - felix karaf
     - juddi
     - tranql-connector
     - openwebbeans (recently added to the build)

Rick