geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Java EE specs (attempt THREE)
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:07:22 GMT
To support the upcoming Geronimo milestone release, I would like to
release Java EE 6 versions of the geronimo specifications.  This is a
single vote
for all specs new or updated for Java EE 6.  In addition, the specs have
been updated
with common support for OSGi interactions.  The RAT and IANAL plugins
have been run against
of the projects.  All non-beta specs have clean TCK signature tests.
All tag svn versions have been
successfully built.

  Vote will be open for 72 hours.

  [ ] +1  approve
  [ ] +0  no opinion
  [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

  Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-030/

Unless noted, the source repos are relative to location

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/

and have the same final element as the artifact name.

I am not listing each location individually because the mailing list
server rejected my
original email as spam because of the large number of links in the
email.  I apologize for the incovenience.

  The following specs are being voted on

  geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.1
  geronimo-annotation_1.1_spec-1.0
  geronimo-atinject_1.0_spec-1.0
  geronimo-ejb_3.1_spec-1.0
  geronimo-el_2.2_spec-1.0
  geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec-1.0
  geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.6_spec-1.0
  geronimo-jacc_1.4_spec-1.0
  geronimo-jaspic_1.0_spec-1.1
  geronimo-javaee-deployment_1.1MR3_spec-1.0.1
  geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.7

and the closely associated provider and uber jar releases.

  geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.8

     Source location:
      geronimo/javamail/tags/geronimo-javamail_1.4-1.8

  geronimo-jaxb_2.2_spec-1.0
  geronimo-jaxr_1.0_spec-2.1
  geronimo-jaxrpc_1.1_spec-2.1
  geronimo-jaxrs_1.1_spec-1.0
  geronimo-jaxws_2.2_spec-1.0
  geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec-1.0
  geronimo-jpa_2.0_spec-1.1
  geronimo-jsp_2.2_spec-1.0
  geronimo-osgi-support-1.0
  geronimo-saaj_1.3_spec-1.1
  geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec-1.0
  geronimo-stax-api_1.2_spec-1.0
  geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.1
  geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.3

  geronimo-ccpp_1.0_spec-1.0-beta (this is a beta version that has not
been verified via TCK yet)