geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About G3.0 Java EE 6 Samples
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 12:13:48 GMT
How about under samples/ splitting them into the 3 major themes -
    javaee5 - previous samples to show compatibility/migration
    javaee6 - new samples using new EE 6 features (like JPA2, EJB 3.1
              lite, Servlet 3.0, ....)
    osgi - new samples showing how to use EBA and OSGi
    daytrader - finally move Daytader back into samples :-)

-Donald