geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rick McGuire <rick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: components dependencies
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:26:20 GMT
On 4/5/2010 10:02 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Ivan wrote:
>

>> For geronimo-schema-java1.4 and java 5 schemas, I wish somebody could double-check
the descriptions in the license and notice files in the geronimo-schema-javaee_6 before moving
them out. I have mentioned it in the past, and Donald gave me some suggestions to refer to
the OpenJPA project.  I do update them from my understanding. But ... Anyway, if we are OK
with the current descriptions, I would move 1.4 and 1.5 out as soon as possible.

> IIRC, I took a quick look at the ee6 schema license/notice files and they looked good.
Would definitely re-review prior to release.

> Are we going to/do we need to release 1.4 and 1.5 schema's? Originally the 1.4 and 1.5
schemas had license restrictions which prohibited us including in our svn. If all xsd's have
been fixed, then we can move them out. It would be good to do this, but if we don't need to
re-release them, it's not absolutely imperative, IMO.

> --kevan

We needed to update these to get the osgi package imports/exports sorted
out, so we definitely need to re-released them.  I'm not sure if the
xsd's have been changed nor not.

Rick