geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SNAPSHOT dependencies in Geronimo 3.0
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:24:25 GMT

On Apr 5, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> Rick,
>
> There are a few more snapshot dependencies in trunk:
>
> org.apache.ws.scout,
> org.apache.juddi,

I think I got these projects to osgi-enable their latest releases so they may be usable.
I also don't think we need to build the geronimo jaxr and uddi support for the milestone.
 I'm sure we won't get the latest juddi to work in an ee server by may.

> org.apache.activemq,

this may be tough to get to a release.  Maybe we can use 5.3.1.... more chance of that.

> org.apache.portals.pluto
Portals is working on releasing this more or less now.  I expect a vote this week.