geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: osgi finder method to xbean?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:43:08 GMT
I started this in xbean, rev 937957, see XBEAN-148.

Basically I copied all of framework/modules//geronimo-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/osgi/
into a new xbean-bundleutils except for the two geronimo specific activators and except for
moving the BundleAnnotationFinder to xbean-finder.

Any comments before I start changing geronimo to use this new xbean module?

thanks
david jencks

On Apr 25, 2010, at 10:07 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> Sounds good to me.
>
> Jarek
>
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 8:20 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Jarek has written a bunch of useful looking osgi utility type stuff currently in
geronimo-kernel.  At least one of the classes, BundleAnnotationFinder, could be quite useful
to other projects, so it might be a good idea to move it to xbean-finder.  However, it uses
many of the other classes.

>> So how about moving all the non-geronimo-specific osgi utility classes to a new xbean-osgi
that can be used by the osgi support in xbean-finder?