Thanks Joe !

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:
Shawn,

I just added you into the geronimo-committers group since you are a committer.   This should give you access to all of those pages.  Please let us know if that does the trick.

Some of the pages you listed (such as GMOxSITE and GMOxPMGT) are only for committers so a contributor should not have access.  However, some of the others, like samples seem like they should be open to contributors.  We'll have to check on that.

Joe