Seems dojo team does't know how to publish the new dojo artifacts to maven central. see

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.dojo.devel/12091

Does anyone know this ? maybe we can tell them how to do.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 3:14 AM, Jay D. McHugh <jaydmchugh@gmail.com> wrote:
I asked on the Dojo mailing list to see if someone was going to deploy a
current version (1.4.0) out to a public repo - but since 12/15/09 there
has not been any response.

Maybe if someone else asked too...

Jay

--