I checked my dashboard and found I do have access to part of the wikis such as

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/geronimo
and
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21

But I don't have edit access to following wikis:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSITE
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GSHELL
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSAMPLES

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org> wrote:
I just checked and there are no special edit/view restrictions applied
to that page....

Are you using uid=genspring@gmail.com?
What happens when you navigate to that page and select Edit?

-Donald

--
Shawn