Thanks every one for your wishes!! Thanks to all the committers who have guided me all these years especially Hernan with whom I worked through 2.1 documentation, to Tim for the valuable guidance he provided while I worked on Geronimodevtools, Manu and Vamsi who always guided me whenever I was
stuck with any issue. I would also like to thank Shawn, Delos, Ivan, Jack, Rex who recently reviewed my patches and provided valuable comments
to improve those further. I am looking forward to more sustained contribution and hope to get valuable suggestions/feedbacks from all of you in days to come.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats Ashish!

--kevan