geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delay Geronimo 2.1.5 RC to Mar. 30
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:42:09 GMT
Dear all,

We almost closed all the JIRAs that MUST be fixed for 2.1.5, except the two
opened for upgrade Tomcat and OpenEJB. Hope the votes can be passed tomorrow
so that we can make a RC on time.

I also create a wiki page to record what changes I have made for 2.1.5
build, please refer:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.1.5+Release+Tips
Hope this can help the guy who became the following version's release
manager know more about the new process.

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org