geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: time to use maven 2.2.1 for G2.1.5 daily build
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 05:45:17 GMT
Hi, Kevan,
This is my first time to be a release manager. IMHO, the new process can
make things easier and 2.2 has move to use the new process, hence I think it
should be worth to do so..

Currently, I am still putting some efforts on making the version numbers
right after release:prepare as David did for 2.2. Hope my work can make this
job faster in the next 2.1 release.

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)