geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building Geronimo 3.0 with Equinox
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 07:03:48 GMT
I got as far as the jasper plugin at which point it failed with some
messages I couldn't understand.  Also, your changes to url encoding
for temp bundle locations don't work on mac osx with felix :-(

I think we'll have to do something like convince felix or equinox to
change.  I don't understand why felix thinks it needs to use
URLDecoder at all.... its for decoding form content, not file names.

thanks
david jencks