geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: {DISCUSS} Remove Spnego Support from Geronimo 2.1.5?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 03:36:00 GMT

On Mar 22, 2010, at 10:34 PM, Rex Wang wrote:

> Will Tomcat community plan to apply our fixes to their code base soon? If not, because
this Friday we will ship release candidate build of G 2.1.5, I prefer to remove Spnego support
this time.

> The related JIRAs that need to revert are:
> GERONIMO - 5128
> GERONIMO - 5129
>
> Thoughts?

I think that's reasonable. I'd rather not start adding additional function that hasn't also
been applied to Tomcat. So, unless the patch is accepted soon, I'd be in favor of reverting
the updates.

--kevan