geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Tracking Geronimo 3.0 status.
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:29:58 GMT
On Feb 11, 2010, at 10:48 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> David Blevins made an excellent suggestion a couple weeks ago that
> we use something like the system that OpenEJB is using to track
> everything via Jiras and use swizzle scripts to generate a wiki page
> to generate an at-a-glance summary of work status.  I've spent a bit
> of time over the last couple of weeks creating top-level task Jiras
> for the Geronimo 3.0 work and organizing the currently open 3.0
> Jiras as subtasks under these items

> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/java-ee-6-roadmap.html
>
> It will be updated once a week or so...more frequently if there
> appears to be a lot of Jira activity.

I finally got sick of hitting the export button in Confluence and
spent some time this afternoon creating a little perl script to log in
and do the export.  I've got it setup to export the OPENEJB,
OPENEJBx30, GMOxDEV and GMOxSITE spaces on a nightly basis.

So Rick, the pellets come automatically now and we don't have to push
the button anymore to get them.

-David