geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue deploying apache-servicemix-3.2.3 on geronimo server
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:21:57 GMT

On Mar 19, 2010, at 12:46 AM, Nandeesh wrote:

> I am trying deploy servicemix JBI componet servicemix-web-3.2.3.war file on
> geronimo version "geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.4" but getting following
> exception" HttpManagedServlet -  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory" but i have common-pool in my war
> file. Looks like class loading issue, can someone there help to resolve this
> issue?

Jacek suggest you send your request to user@geronimo, not dev@geronimo. user@geronimo would
have been a more appropriate list for your question.

I downloaded servicemix-web-3.2.3.war and deployed successfully with the following deployment
plan:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-1.1" xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.1">
  <dep:environment>
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>org.mygroup</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>MyApp</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.1</dep:version>
      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
    <!--
         Don't load spring classes or resources from parent ClassLoaders.
      -->
    <dep:hidden-classes>
      <dep:filter>org.springframework.</dep:filter>
      <dep:filter>META-INF/spring</dep:filter>
    </dep:hidden-classes>
  </dep:environment>
</web-app>

--kevan