geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Issue deploying apache-servicemix-3.2.3 on geronimo server
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:21:57 GMT

On Mar 19, 2010, at 12:46 AM, Nandeesh wrote:

> I am trying deploy servicemix JBI componet servicemix-web-3.2.3.war file on
> geronimo version "geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.4" but getting following
> exception" HttpManagedServlet -  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory" but i have common-pool in my war
> file. Looks like class loading issue, can someone there help to resolve this
> issue?

Jacek suggest you send your request to user@geronimo, not dev@geronimo. user@geronimo would
have been a more appropriate list for your question.

I downloaded servicemix-web-3.2.3.war and deployed successfully with the following deployment

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="" xmlns:dep=""
         Don't load spring classes or resources from parent ClassLoaders.

View raw message