geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject can't start framework assembly
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:20:57 GMT
Rick,

With the recent spec updates I'm unable to start a framework assembly.
Maybe I have some old snapshot somewhere but here's what I see when I
start the framework:

Bundle listed in startup.properties configuration not found:
org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-osgi-registry/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-osgi-registry-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

and then:

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Requested factory
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory cannot be located.  Classloader
=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1f12c4e
	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.newInstance(FactoryLocator.java:115)
	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.locate(FactoryLocator.java:107)
	at javax.xml.stream.FactoryLocator.locate(FactoryLocator.java:56)
	at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:41)
	at org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.AttributesXmlUtil.<clinit>(AttributesXmlUtil.java:49)

Do you see the same? Can you take a look at this?

Thanks,
Jarek