geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: time to use maven 2.2.1 for G2.1.5 daily build
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:35:25 GMT
+1 to using Genesis 2.0 as this lets us use Nexus to deploy artifacts
(this was discussed in another thread awhile back.)

-1 to requiring Maven 2.2.1, as Genesis 2.0 only requires 2.0.10 or later -

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/genesis/tags/genesis-2.0/genesis-default-flava/pom.xml
-

            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-enforcer-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>validate</phase>
                        <goals>