geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Discussion: Possible fixes for GERONIMO-5180
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:16:07 GMT
I don't know much about the details of the problem but it seems to me
that you would either make the class serializable (option #1) or exclude
it from serialization if it is not necessary.  I don't see how this
would impact any existing functions.  So I guess I would vote for #1.

I don't understand why you would want to have a "get*" method that
doesn't return anything - but perhaps I'm missing the point of option #2.

Joe