geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Can anyone help grant me the confluence edit access ?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 04:07:19 GMT
Shawn,

I just added you into the geronimo-committers group since you are a
committer.   This should give you access to all of those pages.  Please
let us know if that does the trick.

Some of the pages you listed (such as GMOxSITE and GMOxPMGT) are only
for committers so a contributor should not have access.  However, some
of the others, like samples seem like they should be open to
contributors.  We'll have to check on that.

Joe