geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject App client working... on to connector 1.6
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 01:01:21 GMT
After a bit of struggle I have app clients starting OK in trunk.

I'm planning to finish up the connector 1.6 stuff next.

One severe problem I've been having lately is that I can't start
servers in the debugger.   Before the first geronimo component starts,
cpu goes to 100% and something times out  and the server stops.  I
haven't found out anything useful yet by sprinkling breakpoints
around.  Anyone have any ideas how to figure out what is going on?
I'm on mac osx with java 6.

thanks
david jencks