geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ashish Jain - Geronimo's newest committer
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:46:47 GMT
Thanks every one for your wishes!! Thanks to all the committers who have
guided me all these years especially Hernan with whom I worked through 2.1
documentation, to Tim for the valuable guidance he provided while I worked
on Geronimodevtools, Manu and Vamsi who always guided me whenever I was
stuck with any issue. I would also like to thank Shawn, Delos, Ivan, Jack,
Rex who recently reviewed my patches and provided valuable comments
to improve those further. I am looking forward to more sustained
contribution and hope to get valuable suggestions/feedbacks from all of you
in days to come.