Added unicast slsb failover support with

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5059?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion%3Asubversion-commits-tabpanel

The OpenEJB client is working well because it supports the clustering failover with PROVIDER_URL "ejbd://192.168.1.2:4221" if the target container is cluster enabled.

I'll  update or create a new failover example for this.  I'll also create another JIRA to enable the unicast plugin farming.