2. any enums are specified in the order in the javadoc "Enum constant detail" and NOT that in "Enum constant summary"

thanks
david jencks

On Feb 3, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

That seems OK, It passed signature test.

--Gurkan

From: Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Cc: Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu@yahoo.com>; dev@openwebbeans.apache.org
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 5:13:11 AM
Subject: Re: milestone release of geronimo-jcdi_1.0_spec ?

OK, the patch has been applied and new snapshots published.
Can you (or Blevins) run the signature tests against the latest
snapshots (jcdi, atinject and interceptor) and if everything passes
(please post the confirmation to our TCK list at
geronimo-tck@geronimo.apache.org) I'll create release candidates for
them tomorrow?

Also, can you verify that the following are the correct dependencies, as
we have a geronimo-el_2.2_spec for Java EE 6 -

        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-interceptor_1.1_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-el_1.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-atinject_1.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

-Donald