Hi, Rex
    Currently, I am working on moving to javaee 6 xmlbeans, if possible, could you please  do the changes after I finish it ?
    Thanks !

2010/2/1 Rex Wang <rwonly@gmail.com>
Thanks, will use "javaee".

-Rex

2010/1/29 Donald Woods <dwoods@apache.org>

You cannot use JEE to refer to Java EE.  We had several instances of the
"JEE" usage on our OpenJPA website/docs and were politely reminded of
the correct naming by one of our PMC members who works for Sun :-)

For distribution names (like zip and plugin filenames) I agree that we
need to come up with a consistent naming scheme that is compatible with
the Sun guidelines.

BUT, in the source code, I would argue we can use "jee" all we want, as
they are internal variables/attribute names.

-Donald

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org