geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare Geronimo 2.1.5 release?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:06:20 GMT
*Sorry for the BAD format in pure text.. please see the list below:
1. Informix tranql ra stuffs*
*(1) patch available, need verify*
  GERONIMO-5055     Informix tranql XA 1.2 snapshot leads to weird admin
console  (Ashish Jain     Ashish Jain)
*(2) patch commintted to tranql trunk, need update geronimo pom to reference
1.2-SNAPSHOT?*
  GERONIMO-5044     Prepared Statement Cache to be made available in
Informix XA tranql RA (Ashish Jain     Ashish Jain)
  GERONIMO-5043     Informix IFX_XASPEC property to be made available to set
through Administrative Console (Unassigned     Ashish Jain)
  GERONIMO-5039     Informix Lock Mode Wait property (Unassigned     Ashish
Jain)
 *(3) should be easy to update.*
  GERONIMO-4929     Upgrade to latest tranql wrappers  ( David Jencks
David Jencks)

*2. New feature and improvements
(1) patch available, need verify*
  GERONIMO-5027     Redeploy option for farming (Ashish Jain     Ashish
Jain)
*(2) No patch*
  GERONIMO-5002     Attribute clusterName required in
config-substitution.properties for geronoimo 2.1.5(Unassigned     Ashish
Jain)
*(3) fixes has been in 2.2, won't fix this in 2.1?*
  GERONIMO-4940     CLONE -Tomcat Clustering with WADI - JSESSIONID with
jvmRoute to support mod_jk routing (G. 2.1.5) (Gianny Damour     Gianny
Damour)

*3. Bugs *
*(1) Patch available, need verify*
  GERONIMO-4983     In debug mode Properties file login module reurns
loginsucceeded as true for non existent users and null password (Ashish
Jain     Ashish Jain)
  GERONIMO-4896     Commands to a Secure JMX Connector require the SSL
keyStorePassword to be specified on command line (Ashish Jain     Kevan
Miller)
   GERONIMO-4892     Farm Deployment Error if deploy more than one
applications ( Ashish Jain     viola.lu)
*(2) No patch*
  GERONIMO-4959     Remote Deploy Broken on Jetty   (  Unassigned     Kevan
Miller)

*3. Can be close or defer*
*(1) can not reproduce, will close*
  GERONIMO-4718     Keystores portlet: Once unlocked for availability,
keystore can not be locked  (Unassigned     Vamsavardhana Reddy)
*(2) will defer to 2.1.6-SNAPSHOT if no updates*
  GERONIMO-4932     Initial Japanese translation  (Kan Ogawa     Kan Ogawa)
  GERONIMO-4688     hardcode port in plan.xml of plugin farming(Shawn
Jiang     Shawn Jiang)
  GERONIMO-4624     Improve deployment plan documentation  (Unassigned
Kevan Miller)

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org