geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject some console issues.
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 07:47:29 GMT
Currently, I am trying to make some console portlets re-work.  But firstly,
I hope the following issues can be addressed:
I found the "pluto-support" don't have a groupId as
"org.apache.geronimo.configs", which likes the other plugins convention.
Instead, it inherits the parent's groupId "org.apache.geronimo.plugins". I
think that might be a typo, right?
Secondly, I plan to move the dojo-war into console-ear instead being an
individual plugin. Since we has modified the navigation tree to base on
dojo, it should be a basic war, not a plugable component, for web console.
Also, I hope to merge the plugin portlets into console-base-portlets.
Because the plugin is a core feature to geronimo, I am not comfortable to
separate it from the base portlests and also make 3 more sub-project folders
under console.

The changes should be easy and relatively independent so that it won't
disturb the works on the other plugins. Any comments?

Thanks

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org